My Wish List
Hey guys, I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately so haven't really feet like doing much, everything is so much effort!! Its taken 4 attempts to finish this blog post and nearly a week!!!
I can't seem to get my head around the fact that my blog has had over 600 pages views. I think that's nuts!! But I would really like to interact with so more bloggers... I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone. Baby steps... Baby steps. OK Hannah, enough rambling get on with the post !!
In this blog I wanted to write my "wish list" these aren't things that I'm hinting ti any of my family of friends that I want, simply because some /most of the items are a little on the pricey side. I have always use drugstore brands, which don't get me wrong I know a lot of them are great, but I feel I want to explore some of the high end brands. I have sectioned everything accordingly so its not a huge list of mixed up items.
- Benefit: I'm dying to get my hands on the Hoola Bronzer and Porefessional, I have heard so many great things about these two, I wouldn't mind also trying Rockateur
- MAC: of course Mac was going to be in my wish list, I am huge lipstick fan, I hardly ever wear gloss. I'm sure on the colours that I would choose first from Mac, I wish I could just buy them all, and their packaging is just too beautiful, I think they are a must in my makeup collection.
- Tarte Tartlette Amazonian Clay Matte eye shadow pallet, I am yet to read any reviews on this pallet, but the colours are right up my street in this one.
- Estee Lauder Double wear foundation, now this is a foundation that I know so many people rave about and more than anything I just want to see what all the fuss is about! If it does give the coverage it claims to then it is definitely something I want in my life!
- Charlotte Tilburry: Glastonberry Lipstick. Ever since I saw a video by Zoella and she was talking about this lipstick I have wanted it. That colour is sensational and the packing is even better... Rose Gold....it's Rose Gold!!! who wouldn't want that!
- Urban Decay Naked eye shadow pallets
- Smash Box Photo finish primer oil, I'm really intrigued to give it ago as I am yet to find a primer that I'm in love with.
Now seeing as it is a new years resloution of mine to have a better skin care routine or just a rountine all together. Some people might think some of these items arent a necessity to a skin care rountine but I want to try them and some of these are super pricey. But hey ... maybe I'll win the lottery!
- Clarins: Instant Light Lip Oil, I can't remember where or how I discovered this, but since I did I have been dying to try it.
- Pixi : Glow Tonic, I have heard many a great things about this and I just really want to try it.
- Liz Earle: Cleansing Polish, I had a sample of this in my Glossy Box 5 or 6 months ago, It took my while to get round to using it but when I did OMG I loved it. I could feel and see the difference in my skin after using it.
- Origins: Super Spot Remover, I'm forever getting stubborn spots thats straight up refuse to get of my face. I am always on the look out for something to help me shift them!
- Origins: Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask, a few months ago I discoverd a face wash with Charcoal in and I noticed it actually helping my skin so I have been on hunt for a charcoal face mask and some times I think that by paying a bit more for something, it's likely to work better..... is that just me?
- Sunday Riley : Start over eye cream,(unpdated; out of stock) I'm looking for a good eye cream something that is going to help prevent wrinkles as I get older ( because no body has time for that) Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Clarisonic: mia 2 sonic cleansing system ( or something along these lines) I have hear heard that these are great for giving your skin a super deep clean, and my skin is defiantly in need of that!
This next section I'm not really sure what call, so I'm calling It Bits and Bobs...
just few random things that I would like. And once again some of these are a little on the pricey side.
- Layla Rose Gold headphones, well because they are rose gold, and I have been on the hunt for a good pair of headphones.
- MacBook Air: unless I end up rolling in money this year, I probably wait until next year to buy this and I'll just get myself a cheap laptop in the mean time.
- M&S Luxury Hooded Shimmer dressing gown.(Update; Out of Stock) I have had mine years and I think it's time for an upgrade and this looks like one I want to upgrade too.
- New Camera Lens, I don't know which one I want or need yet but I know want one that can zoom in a little further.
- Sigma Makeup brushes, I just really want try these brushes
- Soft box Light/ Ring Light, I am not a morning person at all, so I lose a lot of natural light when I want to take photos and all lights in my house aren't bright enough for photos.
I think that is all on this list ... well for now any way. I think this year my end up being an expensive year for me.