Makeup I Wore Today
Hey, Welcome back to my blog. Today's post is "Face of the day" every now and then I'm actually really happy/ impressed with how my make up turns out. Through experimentation I learn what things things work best for me. This is a list of products that I used on my face today.
- Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub. - I'm obsessed with this lip scrub, for one it tastes A-mazing and it leaves my lips feeling super soft and as I was intending on using a matte lipstick I find it's best to have a smooth base.
- Nivea Express hydration primer - I love this I find it's the perfect amount of hydration that my skin needs before I apply my make up, it leaves my skin feeling super soft and it soaks into my skin really quickly so there's no waiting around.
- L'Oreal True Match- this foundation is one of the best i have ever brought, its a relatively full coverage foundation, and blends out so nicely. And its one of very few foundations that is actually light enough for my pale skin.
- Collection Lasting Perfection concealer- this concealer is so raved about by bloggers and youtubers, and rightly so. It's amazing for the price, the coverage is fantastic. It really works for covering up those dark circles and redness.
- Barry M Glow Pallet 2- I've had this palette for while now but only in the last 6 months or have i been confident enough to experiment with shadows. This palette is perfect its got a few neutrals which I tend to go for more often and a few darker shades which as I have learnt are good to blend into the crease.
- Seventeen Instant Glow bronzer- this is the perfect bronzer for me. not too dark and not too light. This is what I imagine the Benefit Hoola bronzer to be like.. correct me if i'm wrong. I like to use it for a light contour.
- Rimmel London Match perfection loose powder, I know a lot of people prefer the pressed powder but I just don't get on with it as well as the loose powder. It stops me from becoming shiny through out the day.
- Rimmel London Blush- I don't use a lot of blushes but this one is a really nice light pinky colour with a slight shimmer.
- Soap and Glory Archery- this is very new to me, and i'm still learning the art of doing my eye brows, i'm well aware that I over tweezed them when I was younger so I know need to learn to fix them, Archery makes that process easier
- Rimmel London Mascara Wake me up- My go to mascara every time!! I love how my lashes look after using this, they are perfectly fanned out and make me look like I'm wearing false lashes.
- Rimmel London exaggerate full colour lip liner- I had never used lip liner until a few days ago when I was just playing around a little, I saw people doing ombre lips and I thought I would give it ago.. this lip liner is a few shades darker than my lip stick. But I love how it applies and the pigmentation of it is so good you could probably just use it on its own!
- EOS Lip Balm- I used this after my lip scrub to give my lips some moisture so they weren't all dry when I applied my matte lip stick. I love these lip balms they smell and taste amazing and I find they really make a difference with my dry lips.
- Rimmel London Kate Moss Lip stick 107- this has been a strong favorite of mine since I started wearing lip stick. I love the consistency of it and i love this deep red shade.